Welcome to Ricochet Babe

My blog is really a smorgasbord of my life experiences, what I am experiencing at the moment, or what I dream to experience! Enjoy.


Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rain

There is something about the rain. It cleanses us all from a long summer of sun and heat, forcing us inside where it is dry.  This last week has finally felt like winter to me, the coldness swiping at my bones and the dampness teasing my hair into a confused mix. Am I curly or straight?

One thing about the rain which I love and cannot resist loving is when it rains while I am at the office. The idea of being at work while the ground gets saturated gives me a content feeling... I know I am not missing out on anything outdoorsy or adventurous like when it is summertime and I am inside. I know I am not missing out on much... Except that of which is necessary for our exsistence on Earth.  And it happens quite wonderfully while I sit inside and observe.

No comments:

Post a Comment